Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fat People.

God, I hate fat people. Not overweight or obese people...That's a whole different bag of nuts, that sa health thing. Fat is an attitude, not a weight class. I call it fat because most people who fall into this group are in fact obese but I chalk that up to coincidence.

Fat people are the people who you see in public places wearing spandex pants. Their at the mall in the tight pants and over sized shirts creating this almost Black Hole of ugly which sucks in ALL attractiveness surrounding them. I've actually seen hot women sucked into this ugly well. People need to learn spandex is a privilege, not a right. Their also the people you see a your school or place of work wearing tights pants being loud when they have no right to do either.

They pull the magic line out too. "I'm hot, you're just jealous because you can't have this!" No.....no you're not. The fact that I can see your stomach falling out from that shirt you have NO business wearing really nails that point home.

They propagate their own backwards ideas, quite loudly until you're forced to agree with them.....well say you agree with them so they shut the fuck up. Their loud, obnoxious and rude. They get pissed at people in the service industry when their shit isn't EXACTLY right. They think that everyone owes them everything and don't wanna work for anything.

I know this because as I right this, I'm sitting in the student centre at my school staring several examples right in the eye. They have no idea what I'm doing so I secretly laugh at them.....also....I'm quite bored.

Also...srsly....put a damn sweater for chrissakes...nobody wants to see that.

Next week....their mortal enemy...the dbag jock....maybe....if I remember...so probably not.

No comments: